1. Nicoise salad bar: Spinach, hard boiled eggs, green beans, skinless boneless sardines and capers
- Place each of these ingredients on their own platter and have your family prepare their own salad.
2. Grilled chicken breast with sweet potatoes and coleslaw
- Roast the sweet potatoes in the oven as you would prepare a baked potato. Eat the skin also - it's full of fiber.
3. Fish cakes with roasted broccoli
- Toss the broccoli with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil, place on a baking sheet and roast in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
4. Orange pepper, dill and green onion frittata served with whole grain toast and Eyefoods green salad
- Eggs aren't only for breakfast anymore. This frittata can also be prepared as an omelette or even scrambled eggs.
5. Beef and broccoli barley bowl
- This asian inspired dish is loaded with zinc, lutein, vitamin C and fiber. Click the link for a printable recipe.
To learn more about Eyefoods or to purchase a copy of the Eyefoods book visit www.eyefoods.com