1 boneless, skinless turkey breast or 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces (170g or 6 oz)
1 tbsp canola oil or olive oil
1 cup shelled edamame or frozen peas, thawed.
2 green onions, chopped
1 mango, peeled and sliced
¼ cup chopped cashews
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
4 orange peppers, seeds removed, cut in quarters
Salt & pepper
3 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp lime juice
Dash hot sauce
Dash sesame oil
1. Heat oil in a sauté pan. Cook turkey or chicken breast on med-high heat until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
2. Bring frozen, shelled edamame to a boil Remove from heat as soon as edamame float to the top of the water. Drain and cool.
3. Mix edamame, green onion, mango, cashews and parsley in a bowl. Add cooked turkey and mix ingredients together. (This mixture can be made one hour to the day before and stored in the refrigerator.)
4. Mix all ingredients of dressing together in a small bowl or jar. Add to the turkey mixture.
5. Spoon into pepper halves and top with chopped cashews.
Enjoy cold or at room temperature.